Digital marketing constitutes marketing that does optimum utilisation of internet and digital technologies that runs online on desktop, computer, laptop, mobile phones, and other digital media platforms for promotion of their products and services. Since people use more digital media platforms to purchase the products rather than visiting physical shops, the relevancy of digital marketing campaigns has increased a lot in past years.
#Types of Digital marketing: –
Digital marketing can be further divided into seven categories: –
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – The primary goal of SEO is to increase the search engine traffic to the business’s website.
- Pay–Per–Click (PPC) – It refers to paid promotion of advertisements and search engine results. The ad would no longer exist without payment.
- Social Media Marketing – It is a wider form of marketing where you can promote your products on different platforms by applying creative thinking and data-driven strategy.
- Content Marketing – In this type of marketing, the influencers attract the viewers by creating a content video and promoting the product.
- Email Marketing – Being an essential part of content marketing strategy, this actively engages the audience by the creation of compelling campaigns and to further comprehend customer interactions and data.
- Mobile Marketing – This kind of marketing engages the audience through text messages, social media, websites, applications etc.
- Marketing Analytics – The user behaviour can be tracked at a detailed level by the number of times you tap on the link, the amount of time you devote to a particular webpage, email etc.
#Digital Marketing: Skills: –
Digital marketers provide support to the wider marketing team and the strategic goals of the whole company through applying different marketing strategies in the online environment.
Digital marketers are said to be a voice for the customer and understand the choices of the customers. So, they create content in that way which their customers can quickly get. Digital marketers have a significant responsibility to be aware of the customer’s presence at all times means to be attuned to all the changes in the latest technologies, social media and software.
Technology changes at a rapid pace. The trending social media app may not serve the same purpose next year. Still, many of the foundational and formulation principles of marketing and the strategies remain the same, which helps in actively understanding the customer demands.
Digital Marketing: It’s scope in Bangladesh: –
Digital marketing has adopted rapid growth changes in Bangladesh. Companies in Bangladesh are now hiring third parties’ content creators to promote their products on social media platforms. We can see that people are more active on social media than paying attention to televisions. So, it is a great idea to advertise your product on social media rather than on television to reach as many viewers as possible.
Digital marketing agencies in Bangladesh statistics of digital marketing has shown fantastic growth in this field.
- A calculation of 80% of merchants thinks that this digital marketing is successful.
- 79% of them assumes about the customers’ performance and the traffic caused by digital marketing.
- 49% of the customers’ purchasing decisions rely on influencers.
- Over the past three years, the scope of digital marketing has increased by about 1500%.
- And rest of the merchants thinks that audiences play an important role in connection with the influencers in the scope of digital marketing.
#Role of Influencers:
The influencers play a very vital role in the growth of digital marketing in Bangladesh. Every type of influencer, whether it be micro or macro, promote their products by doing live sessions, posting photos and videos of the product indicating its features and uses. Generally, in Bangladesh, the influencers do active live sessions to promote their product which helps the viewers to understand the features of the product.
The companies hire celebrities and famous personalities to advertise their product. Facebook and Instagram are the most commonly used social media platforms to promote any product as a significant population have accounts on these platforms.
Through the above description, we can clearly state that, like the other foreign countries, Bangladesh has also adopted growth in digital marketing and looking ahead to keep this growth.
Leave a Reply